Bollywood superstar Salman Khan was recently bitten by a snake at his Panvel farmhouse last night at 3 AM. The actor was immediately rushed to the MGM hospital in Kamothe in Navi Mumbai last night.
Bollywood superstar Salman Khan was recently bitten by a snake at his Panvel farmhouse last night at 3 AM. The actor was immediately rushed to the MGM hospital in Kamothe in Navi Mumbai last night. An anti-venom medicine was given to the actor and after a few hours of observation, the actor was told to go home. On Sunday morning, Salman got discharged around 9 am from the hospital after getting treated properly at the hospital. Salman then returned to his farmhouse. According to ABP News, the snake that had bitten Salman was non-poisonous. The ‘Dabangg’ actor is recovering well at his farmhouse and is taking proper rest.
Well, Salman will be celebrating his birthday tomorrow but it seems as the plans might not go as planned. If reports are to be believed then the actor might host a party for his family and a few friends. During the lockdown, Salman and his family were staying at their Panvel farmhouse, which is named after his sister Arpita Khan Sharma. The actor had even shared several pictures and videos of him working on the farm.
On the work front, Salman had shot for a cameo for Shah Rukh Khan starrer ‘Pathan’. Moreover, he will be seen in Tiger 3 alongside Katrina Kaif, Kabhi Eid Kabhi Diwali with Pooja Hegde, and Kick 2 with Jacqueline Fernandez. Salman will be doing a cameo in Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha.